Ta fram en webbläsare t.ex. Edge.
Skriv i adressfältet ”wp.skpf53.se/wp-admin” – se bild 1.
Nu kommer inloggningsfönstret fram. Fyll i användarnamn: ” bildt ” och ditt lösenord – se bild 2.
Du är nu inne på hemsidans administrationssida (bild 1). Klicka på SKPF Avd.53, inringat i rött i bild 1 och 3 (till vänster), så kommer du till hemsidan.
Väl inne på hemsidan väljer du den sida du vill åtgärda i menyn och klickar på ” Redigera sida”(se bild 3), så kommer du till editorn – bild 4.
I editorn börjar du med att klicka på pluset (A) – se bild 4 – längst upp till vänster och väljer något av de block som då dyker upp. Du kan gå tillbaka och fram igen (B) i dina kommandon. Du kan klicka dig fram och välja storheter som orientering, färger, länkar, knappar o.s.v. Dessa finns placerade dels ovanför blocket, dels i kolumnen ”blocks” (D). När du känner, att du har ett grovt förslag, klicka på ”uppdatera” (E) och därefter på ”Visa sida”.
Koncentrera dig i första hand på följande block:
Om du klickar på de tre prickarna till höger om (A) och (B) i bild 4, kan du duplicera, infoga före och efter samt ta bort block.
=== Gutenberg Blocks – Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg ===
Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/BrainstormForce
Tags: gutenberg, blocks, gutenberg blocks, editor, block
Requires at least: 4.7
Requires PHP: 5.6
Tested up to: 5.1.1
Stable tag: 1.13.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Power-up the Gutenberg editor with advanced and powerful blocks that help you build websites in minutes!
== Description ==
Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg
Power-up the Gutenberg editor with advanced and powerful blocks that help you build websites in no time! This first Gutenberg addon is here to make website building an ultimate journey.
Simply pick your favorite blocks from the Ultimate Addons that speed up the process of website building with easy to use settings and customizations for intuitive visual styling.
With the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, we took the hassle out of the website building process. It gives you a number of unique and creative blocks for Gutenberg that help you build and design pages or posts without a single line of code. An easy to use interface and several customizations make it easier to build pages and complete websites without any custom code.
See the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg in action! – Launch the Demo!
Ready-to-use Full Website Demos for Gutenberg
Get professionally designed 20+ pre-built FREE starter sites built using Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg and the Astra theme. These can be imported in just a few clicks. Tweak them easily and build awesome websites in minutes!
These Gutenberg starter sites give you –
- Pixel perfect ready websites in which you can just change the images and text to make them your own.
- Thoughtfully built ready-to-use websites for different niches such as local businesses, restaurants, agencies, online stores, blogs, etc.
FREE And Popular Gutenberg Compatible Theme
Over 200,000+ users are empowering their websites with Astra – 100% Gutenberg compatible theme! From beginners to industry experts, everyone is loving Astra for its performance and ease of use.
Reasons why people love the Astra Theme
- Faster Performance : Astra follows the best coding standards and lets you build faster loading and better performing websites.
- Easy Customization : Astra keeps it simple and gives you lots of options to customize everything with a few clicks from the customizer itself.
- Pixel Perfect Design : Astra reduces your design time by giving you pixel-perfect FREE ready-to-use websites demos within a huge library of starter sites.
- Deeper Integrations : Astra works seamlessly with all major WooCommerce plugins, LifterLMS, LearnDash etc. You can use this theme to create different types of websites.
Astra’s Compatibility with Gutenberg Assures –
- Front-end styling in Gutenberg Editor : The styling of your post or page is the same in the Gutenberg editor as well as the front end. Therefore, you know the changes you are working on.
- Gutenberg blocks inherit theme settings : We’ve made sure that default Gutenberg blocks like Quote, Galleries, Files, etc. Inherit the settings from the Astra customizer.
- Full-width support for Gutenberg blocks : We have enabled the full-width alignment in Astra and hence support this option added for blocks like the image, cover image, gallery, and post.
You can read more in a detailed article about Astra’s compatibility with Gutenberg.
Learn UAG from Tutorials
Not sure how the blocks work? With detailed knowledge base articles about every creative block in the Ultimate Addons, we are here to make things easy for you and help you at every step.
We also have an informative and detailed article that will help you to get started with the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg in few easy steps.
An Ultimate Gutenberg Blocks Library
- Advanced Heading : The Advanced Heading block lets you add a combination of a heading and a sub-heading with a separator in between. You can select the heading tag for the heading and manage other settings and customizations too.
- Advanced Columns : This Advanced Columns block gives you advanced options to insert a number of columns within a single row. You get various customization options to manage the look and feel of the entire block and individual columns on the page with advanced shape dividers, variable widths, etc.
- Blockquote : This Blockquote block lets you display quoted tweetable text in a trendy and designer format with lots of customization options.
- Call To Action : The Call To Action block helps you to create attractive call-to-action with a trendy title, description and a catchy button that boosts conversions on your website.
- Contact Form 7 Styler : The Contact Form 7 Styler is an easy to use Gutenberg block that allows to fully customize and design the existing Contact Form 7 forms on your website.
- Content Timeline : The Timeline block lets you create beautiful timelines on your website. This could be useful for displaying company history or progress, list down your personal achievements, roadmap or release cycle for products etc.
- Google Map : The Google Maps block allows you to display locations with zooming options you’ll love to try.
- Gravity Forms Styler: Customize your default Gravity Form with the Gravity Form Styler to display more appealing forms that convert.
- Icon List : The Icon List block allows you to place an image or icon in a list format. You can pick your favorite icon or image that suits a list to act as a bullet for each list item.
- Info Box : The Infobox allows you to place an image or icon along with a heading and description within a single block. You can select the image or icon and customize the content within the block.
- Marketing Button : The Marketing Button block allows you to create trendy CTA that aim at attracting the audience with conversion oriented text and a stunning button with lots of customization.
- Multi Buttons : This Gutenberg block allows you to add multiple buttons within a single block. You can add as many as 1 to 5 buttons with a Multi-Button block. Furthermore, it gives you additional settings for every button and allows you to manage spacing and responsive settings too.
- Post Carousel : Wish to create a post slider in which your blog posts appear within a carousel? The Post Carousel block allows you to display posts in a carousel and manage their settings and the content you wish to display within them.
- Post Grid : The Post Grid block fetches the blog posts you may have on your website and displays them in a grid layout. You can customize the order of your posts, and manage settings like the featured image, content, etc.
- Post Masonry : The Post Masonry block fetches the blog posts on your website and displays them in a masonry layout. You can customize the way your posts look and manage settings like the featured image, the content you want to display, etc.
- Post Timeline : The Post Timeline block helps you display the blog posts on your website in an ordered list according to the dates they are published on. You can customize the content seen for each blog post and manage the date, featured image etc.
- Price List : This block allows you to design a nice-looking, easy to manage, Price List for your website.
- Section : This is an outer wrap section that allows you to add other blocks within it. You can manage the layout of this section and customize it using options like spacing, background, border and the advanced settings.
- Social Share : The Social Share block allows you to let users share your content across various social networking sites.
- Table Of Contents : The Table of Contents Block lets you display an index or a list of headings included within a long post or page. This gives users an overview of the content and links to the specific sections on the page or post.
- Team : The Team block allows you to display your team. Add their picture, name, what they do and links to their social profiles.
- Testimonial : The Testimonial block helps your display some amazing client feedback within your website in carousel layout.
Many More Blocks Coming Soon!
Build Faster and Better Performing Websites
The Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is built for speed and performance along with lots of flexibility and ease of use. This is the only advanced addon you may need to build a complete website with the default WordPress editor and the Astra theme. This combination for sure will take away the extra bloat from your website making it much lighter and faster to load.
Support That Cares!
We understand the need for a quality product backed by dedicated support that cares. We are here to listen to all your queries and help you make the most out of our plugin.
Want To Contribute To The Plugin?
You may now contribute to the plugin on Github: Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg on Github
== Installation ==
1. Install the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
You can refer to our getting started article to know more.
For more information, please visit our Knowledge Base.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Who should use the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg? =
The Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is a complete package of unique and creative blocks that help build beautiful pages and posts on a website. Therefore, it is certainly an asset for all those who love Gutenberg.
= What are the requirements to use the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg? =
You only need to have the latest version of WordPress on your website, to begin with. The Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is basically an addon for the default WordPress editor. Therefore, the latest WordPress installation along with a theme should be enough, to begin with.
= What themes does the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg work with? =
The Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is built to work great with all the themes. But, Astra being among the first ones to be Gutenberg ready, we recommend you to try using Astra since it is lightweight, fast, simple and comes with a lot of options.
= Can I use the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg even while having another Page Builder? =
The basic need of the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is the latest WordPress version. We have also made it compatible with all major page builders and therefore, it won’t interfere in their working. Should you need help, you can get in touch with us.
= Can I use the Ultimate Addons on client websites? =
Yes! You can certainly use the Ultimate Addons on yours as well as your client’s websites.
= Will the Ultimate Addons slow down my website? =
Absolutely no! The Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is built with ease and performance in mind. Its module architecture and the clean code keep it lightweight and fast. Therefore, it will not affect your website speed and performance in any way.
= What more do I get with the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg? =
When you use the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg along with the free Astra theme, you get a huge library of ready-to-use starter sites that can be imported and used to build your own. Read an article about the Starter Sites with Gutenberg to know more.
== Screenshots ==
== Changelog ==
= 1.13.1 =
* Improvement: Table Of Contents – Changed the bullet styles for sub lists.
* Fix: Table Of Contents – Scroll to Top option not working on frontend.
= 1.13.0 =
* New: Table Of Contents.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Added px/% option for margin and padding spacing.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Introduced Gradient Overlay for background type of Image.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Added % option for Custom Inner Width.
* Improvement: Section – Added px/% option for margin and padding spacing.
* Improvement: Section – Introduced Gradient overlay option for Image background.
* Improvement: Testimonials – Added filter `uagb_testimonials_slick_options` to change the slick options.
* Fix: Button – Text align justified option not working.
* Fix: Icon list – Underline issue with 2017/2019 theme.
* Fix: Post timeline- Disable image option not working.
= 1.12.5 =
* Fix: Testimonial – Border options not working in editor.
* Fix: List Icon – Border options not working on frontend.
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Removed Extra padding from the editor.
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Block settings not visible in the editor.
= 1.12.4 =
* Fix: CSS not applying to inner blocks on front end in some cases.
= 1.12.3 =
* Improvement: Performance – CSS optimization upto 50%.
* Improvement: Post Carousel – Added equal height option.
* Improvement: Info Box – Added separator position option.
* Improvement: Advanced Heading – Anchor compatibility to heading tag.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Introduced Bring to Front option for Shape Divider.
* Fix: Team – Default font-size issue for title tag.
* Fix: Post – Background color not visible if image applied as background.
= 1.12.2 =
* Fix: Language directory issue on IIS server.
* Fix: Post Carousel – Carousel not working.
= 1.12.1 =
* Improvement: Added version number to script.
* Fix: Post – Conflicts with FacetWP.
* Fix: Post Carousel – Columns option for responsive devices not working on front end.
* Fix: Section – Spacing issue in editor for Full Width layout.
= 1.12.0 =
* New: Gravity Forms Styler
* Improvement: Performance – JS related to disabled blocks are not loaded.
* Improvement: Post – Added more Order By options to the Query Builder.
* Improvement: Post – Conflicts with Toolset Layouts, WPCasa, FacetWP fixed.
* Improvement: Icon List – Border options added.
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Column spacing issue in editor.
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Shape Divider height responsive compatibility.
* Fix: Contact Form 7 Styler – Select box alignment & height issue.
* Fix: Info Box – CTA type of Complete Box structure change.
* Fix: Post Carousel – Arrows not visible in front end issue.
* Fix: Social Share – Email option opens a new browser tab issue.
* Fix: Testimonial – CSS conflict fixed
* Fix: Testimonial – Arrows not visible in front end issue.
= 1.11.1 =
* Fix: PHP Error – Conflict with Astra v1.7.0
= 1.11.0 =
* New: Marketing Button
* Improvement: Post – Added Compatibility to Custom Post Types and Taxonomies.
* Fix: Info Box – Call To Action links disabled in back-end editor.
* Fix: Call To Action – Links disabled in back-end editor for Link to Complete Box.
* Fix: Content Timeline – Timeline count not updating the content.
* Fix: Post – CSS issue with Twenty Nineteen theme.
= 1.10.0 =
* New: Contact Form 7 Styler
* Fix: Multi Buttons – Fixed PHP notices.
* Fix: Icon List – Disable Link CSS issue.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Introduced Opacity option for Shape Divider.
= 1.9.1 =
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Column wrapping issue due to v1.9.0
* Fix: Icon List – Disable Link not working issue.
* Fix: Post – Rest API fields conflict removed.
* Fix: Post – Extra HTML removed when Featured Image is absent.
* Fix: Post Timeline – Arrow position bottom issue.
* Fix: Price List – Layout issue at first drag-drop.
* Fix: Content Timeline – Viewport visibility issue.
* Fix: Content Timeline – Date validation error.
* Fix: Post Timeline – Bottom Layout CSS issue.
* Improvement: Typography Support – Font Family, Font Size, Line Height etc.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Columns Reverse option added for Tablet and Mobile.
* Improvement: Icon List – Added icon position option.
* Improvement: Post Timeline – Added Action/Filter hooks.
= 1.9.0 =
* New: Blockquote
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Move block handler button issue.
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Fixed Background Image property disabled for Mobile devices.
* Fix: Icon List – Extra p tag case handled in Icon List.
* Fix: Info Box – Prefix responsive font size not working issue.
* Fix: Post – Responsive font size not working for desktop issue.
* Fix: Section – Fixed Background Image property disabled for Mobile devices.
* Fix: Testimonial – Background Image not visible while editing.
* Improvement: Padding, Margin options redefined for better user understanding.
* Improvement: Post – All registered Image Sizes are fetched.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns- Responsive compatibility to Column Width.
= 1.8.2 =
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Bulk Deactivate caused missing Column block.
* Fix: Call to Action – Width issue when elements stack.
* Fix: Icon List – Label not editable in Firefox browser.
* Fix: Reusable Blocks CSS issue in Section/Advanced Columns blocks.
* Fix: Social Share – Extra height and space issue.
* Improvement: Responsive Support with Mobile Editing Block Controls
= 1.8.1 =
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Editor end, width issue.
* Fix: Advanced Columns – Editor end, move pointer overflow issue.
* Fix: Info Box – Separator width issue.
* Fix: Testimonial – Border radius independent of Border Size issue.
* Fix: Social Share – Links not updated in reusable block issue.
* Fix: Conflict with GeneratePress theme.
* Improvement: Restaurant Menu is now Price List.
* Improvement: Replaced all Font Awesome Icon with SVG.
* Improvement: Dynamic image sizes for the Team and Info Box block.
* Improvement: Better UX in editor.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Added border option for inner column.
* Improvement: Advanced Columns – Added alignment option for inner column.
* Improvement: Changed Block Category name to Ultimate Addons Block.
= 1.8.0 =
* New: Advanced Columns
* Fix: Post Masonry – Messed view on first load issue fixed.
* Improvement: Post – Added Action/Filter hooks.
= 1.7.0 =
* New: Call to Action
* Fix: Section – Background Opacity issue fix.
* Improvement: Post – Added an option for Complete Box Link.
= 1.6.2 =
* Fix: Info Box – Editable RichText issue with Prefix.
* Fix: Icon List – Editable RichText issue with List Label.
* Fix: Multi Buttons- Editable RichText issue with Button Text.
* Improvement: Content Timeline – Date value can be both Dates and Arbitrary Text values.
= 1.6.1 =
* Improvement: Post – Added an option for Content Padding on Mobile devices.
* Improvement: Post – Added an option for padding to Read More link button.
= 1.6.0 =
* New: Post Masonry
* Fix: Icon List – Gap between items not being applied on editor issue fixed.
* Fix: Post Grid – Twenty Nineteen theme related issues fixed.
* Fix: Post Grid – Alignment issue fixed.
* Fix: Restaurant Menu – Duplicate block content error.
* Fix: Testimonial – Arrow and Dots design options added for Carousel.
* Fix: Testimonial – Duplicate block content error.
* Improvement: Info Box – Added option to Enable/Disable Prefix, Heading and Description.
= 1.5.0 =
* New: Post Carousel
* Fix: Icon List – Image height issue fixed.
* Fix: Multi Buttons – Border not applying in few cases in editor issue fixed.
* Fix: Post Grid – Background Overlay Options added when Image is set to background.
* Fix: Social Share – Icon with background CSS issue fixed.
* Fix: Testimonial – Image alignment issue for the top position fixed.
* Improvement: Post Grid – Added Border options for CTA button.
* Improvement: Section – Added option to inherit Content Width from Theme.
= 1.4.0 =
* New: Post Timeline
* Fix: Section – Spacing values update issue.
* Fix: Restaurant Menu – Separator alignment issue.
* Fix: Restaurant Menu – Content padding issue.
* Fix: Testimonial – Set slick dots color same as arrow color.
* Fix: Info Box – Spacing issue below Info Box Description.
* Improvement: Updated Font Awesome CSS to v5.6.0.
* Improvement: Advanced Heading – Added separator style option.
* Improvement: Post Grid – Added hover color options for CTA button.
* Improvement: Info Box – Added hover color options for CTA button.
* Improvement: Info Box – Added before/after icon CTA button.
* Deprecated: Content Timeline – Connector Hover properties removed.
= 1.3.0 =
* New: Icon List
* New: Restaurant Menu
* New: Testimonial
* Improvement: Compatibility to latest Gutenberg
= 1.2.0 =
* New: Content Timeline
* New: Team
* New: Social Share
* Improvement: Compatibility to WordPress 5.0
= 1.1.0 =
* New: Google Map
* Improvement: Compatibility to Gutenberg v.4.3.0
= 1.0.0 =
* New: Info Box
* New: Section
* New: Multi Buttons
* New: Post Grid
* Improvement: Advanced Heading – Compatibility to Gutenberg v.4.1.1
= 0.0.1 =
* Initial release